Homa Organic Farming
A way of farming that creates a refuge for all of life.
- Homa Organic Farming means making use of the ancient science of Homa Therapy in agriculture.
- When things go wrong due to pollution, the elements of nature begin to change. If Homa is performed when this takes place it helps mould things harmoniously and a new, beneficial element is produced.
- Modern science of agriculture lays stress mainly on soil quality and to a lesser extent water quality. But according to the ancient science of Homa Therapy, atmosphere is one of the biggest factors due to the oxygen recycling system.
- Homa Organic Farming can show how to grow crops without chemicals and pesticides, how to get maximum yield out of minimum agricultural area, how to keep soil fertile, how to keep water pure, how to keep atmosphere nutritious.
- How the seed is treated, when the seed is to be planted, how to nourish the crops, how and when to harvest, it is all contained in the Vedas.
- Homa injects nutrients into the atmosphere preventing disease and attracting natural predators.
- Ancient science of Homa Therapy states that more than 75% of nutrition to plants and soil comes through the atmosphere. So if you make the atmosphere more nutritious and fragrant by Homa, a type of protective coating comes on plants and diseases, fungi, pests, etc, do not thrive.
- Pollution is the disease. Homa is the cure. The practice of Homa replenishes the nutrients that are robbed from our environment by pollution.
In different countries on several continents agricultural projects have been carried out using Homa Therapy. Following are some of the results documented.
- Rejuvenation of soils.
- The soil has improved through Homa Therapy even in difficult climatic conditions such as acid rain.
- Prevention, control and eradication of plagues and diseases has taken place in all crops with short and long vegetative cycles.
- Rejuvenation of Forest trees
- Rejuvenation of Pasture
- Weed control. Homa Therapy has controlled and eradicated weeds.
- Reports are available for various crops such as:
- Cereals – rice, corn, wheat, sesame
- Vegetables – tomato, onion, cabbages, cucumber, beans, soy, potato and more.
- Fruits – banana, papaya, cocoa, mango, coconut, orange, lemon, pineapple, avocado and more.
- Nuts – peanuts and walnuts, coffee, cotton, etc.
Crops have become superior in quantity, taste, texture, colour and disease resistance. Shelf life has been improved. Homa Technology is cheap and no agrochemicals are required. lf plants are placed in a room where vibrations of Agnihotra pyramid fire are maintained, one subtle enough can actually see growth, communication, etc. Plants receive nutrition from Agnihotra atmosphere, become happy and grow well.