Effects of Homa Therapy
- Builds a protective Biosphere
- Purifies atmosphere, water and soil.
- Provides a buffer to pollution.
- Vitalizes, nourishes and brings ecosystems back into balance.
- Agnihotra reduces the effects of pathogenic bacteria in the area.
- Reduces crime in an area.
- Can improve the quality of underground water resources.
- Protects from and neutralizes radioactivity
- Purifies the atmosphere of negativity
- Can provide protection from natural disasters
- Intense application of Homa Therapy can weather engineer
- Creates a healthy vital environment conducive to growing crops and healthy animals.
- Increases micro-organisms in the soil.
- Increases soil’s ability to hold moisture.
- Increases water solubility of phosphate thereby making more available to the plant and less insoluble phosphate remains in the soil which is a major cause of soil imbalance due to artificial application of phosphate fertilisers.
- Increases water solubility of natural Phosphate
- Assists in disease and pest control
- Enhances nutritional and vitality content of compost and vermi-compost
- The medicinal ash is an overall remedy for animal diseases
- Homa Biospheres often attract predator insects that deal with pests
- Homa Biospheres often attract timely rain
- Helps to maintain health
- Is a remedy for all kinds of ill health
- Agnihotra renews brain cells.
- It revitalizes the skin.
- It purifies the blood.
- Neutralises stress
- Balances the Homeostasis of the body
- Brings balance and clarity to the mental and emotional state
- Can be utilized as a method of psychotherapy
- Is a great aid for de-addiction